Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider Network
Choosing a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider gives you many advantages:
- Chevrolet requires all shops to be I-Car Gold certified and trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness
- Prioritized use of quality Genuine Chevrolet Replacement Parts
- The necessary tools and equipment needed to repair your vehicle
- Skilled repairs along with Genuine Chevrolet Parts help preserve your vehicle’s value
- Lifetime warranty on complete collision repair **
- Chevrolet makes a thorough facility analysis and prepares a detailed report to make sure shops are meeting Chevrolet Program standards
- Customer survey feedback is provided to shops to ensure the level of customer satisfaction expected
COLLISION DAMAGE REPAIR AND PARTS: MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
Many insurance policies limit compensation for collision repair through the use of aftermarket collision parts. These aftermarket parts do not provide the same level of original fit, form and function as CHEVROLET Collision Parts. Check your insurance policy now for OEM parts usage. If genuine parts are not specified, request a policy that states only CHEVROLET OEM parts will be used to repair your vehicle.
If another party’s insurance company is paying for the auto body repair, you are not obligated to accept a repair valuation based on that insurance company’s collision policy repair limits, as you have no contractual limits with that company. In such cases, you have control of the repair and parts choices, so insist on Genuine CHEVROLET Parts.
Remember, you have a choice. You can either choose genuine parts made by the original manufacturer, or you can choose imitations of those parts made by other companies. Not only can these imitations compromise your vehicle’s safety performance in subsequent collisions, they may also diminish your vehicle’s resale value down the road. When you have the damage repaired at your local CHEVROLET auto body center using only Genuine CHEVROLET Parts, you get the peace of mind of proper equipment and quality replacement parts. When it comes to collision repair and auto body repair, it just makes good sense to turn to the CHEVROLET-trained Certified Service experts.
Why Genuine CHEVROLET Air-Bag System Parts installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider After a Crash?
Collision repair and auto body repair professionals should always use extreme caution when performing repairs to a vehicle’s Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), which includes air bags. CHEVROLET does not support the use of any used, salvaged or imitation parts for SRS collision repair. Only new, genuine CHEVROLET-warranted parts should be used in repair because of the critical nature in the design of air-bag systems.
CHEVROLET OE Air Bags:
- Comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
- Provide assurance of quality, fit and function.Always install new air bags for safety.
Genuine CHEVROLET Sheet Metal Parts installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
Sheet metal helps reflect the beauty of a newly repaired vehicle. Using CHEVROLET OE sheet metal parts helps ensure that you are restoring a damaged vehicle to its pre-collision condition. CHEVROLET sheet metal parts are carefully packaged and shipped in boxes specifically designed to protect and preserve primed surfaces to help reduce prep time.
Genuine CHEVROLET Hoods, Fenders, Doors and Decklids:
- Feature perfect fit and function.
- Are engineered with the same materials and tolerances as the original part.
- Are made with CHEVROLET sheet metal parts, which:
– Are designed to crush correctly in a collision – Non-OE parts may not crush to CHEVROLET
– Are made with strong, corrosion-resistant steel coatings.
– Are formed or stamped for added strength.
– Feature placement of welds and adhesives based on test data.
– Follow the full electrocoat primer (ELPO) process.
Genuine CHEVROLET Fascias, Grilles and Bumpers installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
CHEVROLET OEM fascias, grilles and bumpers help restore the original look of a vehicle where it counts most — up front. Of course, safety is another important factor, and nothing is compromised.
CHEVROLET OEM Fascias:
- Are designed to accommodate the latest collision avoidance technology sensors.
- Are primed and ready to install right out of the box.
- Have less risk for paint peel vs. recycled options.
CHEVROLET OEM Grilles:
- Are available with active air shutters as a complete assembly.
- Are always perfectly matched to vehicle trim level.
CHEVROLET OE Bumpers:
- Feature CHEVROLET OEM fit and finish for faster installations.
- Are matched to correct trim level for the vehicle.
- Have all safety system functionality integrated into each bumper.
- Are plug-n-play with fully wired license-plate lamps and park-assist sensors when
Structural Parts installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
CHEVROLET uses materials such as Ultra High-Strength Steel (UHSS) and aluminum to help meet more stringent crash-worthiness requirements and improve vehicle performance, while limiting or reducing overall mass.
CHEVROLET OE Pillars, Bumper Bars and Supports:
- Are designed to retain vehicle’s original structure.
- Are replaceable in sections to allow for only needed repairs.
- Are made with materials that are the exact specs and standards of the original.
- Are equipped with bolt-on crashboxes to simplify repairs.
- Are made to maintain vehicle safety systems when professionally installed.
- Provide peace-of-mind for shop owners and repair technicians.
What Are the Advantages of Ultra High-Strength Steel?
- Increased body rigidity
- More resistance to corrosion
- Improved strength-to-weight ratio
Genuine CHEVROLET Lighting and Interior Parts installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
CHEVROLET OEM Parts are identical to production units and made to fit right the first time, to help restore your vehicle’s showroom look.
CHEVROLET OEM Headlamp and Tail Lamp Assemblies:
- Feature housing and carrier that are the same as the original.
- Feature quick, trouble-free installation right out of the box.
- Meet CHEVROLET lighting performance, durability and reliability requirements.
- Comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
CHEVROLET OEM Interior Parts:
- Feature color matched to trim level.
- Offer sets and kits for common replacement parts.
- Feature assemblies, wiring harnesses and safety systems built in to most
Call us at 480-968-5915 to make an appointment.
**When Genuine Chevrolet, Chevy parts are used.