Corvette Certified Collision Repair Provider
Corvette Certified Collision Repair Provider Network
Choosing a Corvette Certified Collision Repair Provider gives you many advantages:
• Corvette requires all shops to be I-Car Gold certified and trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness
• Prioritized use of quality Genuine Corvette Replacement Parts
• The necessary tools and equipment needed to repair your vehicle
• Skilled repairs along with Genuine Corvette Parts help preserve your vehicle’s value
• Lifetime warranty on complete collision repair **
• Corvette makes a thorough facility analysis and prepares a detailed report to make sure shops are meeting Corvette Program standards
• Customer survey feedback is provided to shops to ensure the level of customer satisfaction expected
COLLISION DAMAGE REPAIR AND PARTS: MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
It is your right to have your vehicle restored to pre-crash condition. That means insisting on original replacement parts from your vehicle’s manufacturer. Many insurance policies limit compensation for collision repair through the use of aftermarket collision parts. These aftermarket parts do not provide the same level of original fit, form and function as Corvette Collision Parts. Check your insurance policy now for OEM parts usage. If genuine parts are not specified, request a policy that states only Corvette OEM parts will be used to repair your vehicle.
If another party’s insurance company is paying for the auto body repair, you are not obligated to accept a repair valuation based on that insurance company’s collision policy repair limits, as you have no contractual limits with that company. In such cases, you have control of the repair and parts choices, so insist on Genuine Corvette Parts.
Remember, you have a choice. You can either choose genuine parts made by the original manufacturer, or you can choose imitations of those parts made by other companies. Not only can these imitations compromise your vehicle’s safety performance in subsequent collisions, they may also diminish your vehicle’s resale value down the road. When you have the damage repaired at your local Corvette auto body center using only Genuine Corvette Parts, you get the peace of mind of proper equipment and quality replacement parts. When it comes to collision repair and auto body repair, it just makes good sense to turn to the Corvette-trained Certified Service experts.
Why Genuine Corvette Air-Bag System Parts After a Crash? Collision repair and auto body repair professionals should always use extreme caution when performing repairs to a vehicle’s Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), which includes air bags. Corvette does not support the use of any used, salvaged or imitation parts for SRS collision repair. Only new, genuine Corvette-warranted parts should be used in repair because of the critical nature in the design of air-bag systems.
Corvette OE Air Bags:
• Comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
• Provide assurance of quality, fit and function. Always install new air bags for safety.
Genuine Corvette Carbon Fiber and Substrates Parts
Carbon Fiber and Substrates helps reflect the beauty of a newly repaired vehicle. Using Corvette OE Carbon Fiber and Substrates parts helps ensure that you are restoring a damaged vehicle to its pre-collision condition. Corvette Carbon Fiber and Substrates parts are carefully packaged and shipped in boxes specifically designed to protect and preserve primed surfaces to help reduce prep time.
Genuine Corvette Hoods, Fenders, Doors and Decklids:
• Feature perfect fit and function.
• Are engineered with the same materials and tolerances as the original part.
• Are made with Corvette Carbon Fiber and Substrates parts.