GMC Certified Collision Repair Provider Network
Choosing a GMC Certified Collision Repair Provider gives you many advantages:
- GMC requires all shops to be I-Car Gold certified and trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness
- Prioritized use of quality Genuine GMC Replacement Parts
- The necessary tools and equipment needed to repair your vehicle
- Skilled repairs along with Genuine GMC Parts help preserve your vehicle’s value
- Lifetime warranty on complete collision repair **
- GMC makes a thorough facility analysis and prepares a detailed report to make sure shops are meeting GMC Program standards
- Customer survey feedback is provided to shops to ensure the level of customer satisfaction expected
COLLISION DAMAGE REPAIR AND PARTS: MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
- Comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
- Provide assurance of quality, fit and function.
Always install new air bags for safety.
- Feature perfect fit and function.
- Are engineered with the same materials and tolerances as the original part.
- Are made with GM sheet metal parts, which:
– Are designed to crush correctly in a collision – Non-OE parts may not crush to GM
– Are made with strong, corrosion-resistant steel coatings.
– Are formed or stamped for added strength.
– Feature placement of welds and adhesives based on test data.
– Follow the full electrocoat primer (ELPO) process.
- Are designed to accommodate the latest collision avoidance technology sensors.
- Are primed and ready to install right out of the box.
- Have less risk for paint peel vs. recycled options.
- Are available with active air shutters as a complete assembly.
- Are always perfectly matched to vehicle trim level.
- Feature GM OEM fit and finish for faster installations.
- Are matched to correct trim level for the vehicle.
- Have all safety system functionality integrated into each bumper.
- Are plug-n-play with fully wired license-plate lamps and park-assist sensors when
- Are designed to retain vehicle’s original structure.
- Are replaceable in sections to allow for only needed repairs.
- Are made with materials that are the exact specs and standards of the original.
- Are equipped with bolt-on crashboxes to simplify repairs.
- Are made to maintain vehicle safety systems when professionally installed.
- Provide peace-of-mind for shop owners and repair technicians.
- Increased body rigidity
- More resistance to corrosion
- Improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Feature housing and carrier that are the same as the original.
- Feature quick, trouble-free installation right out of the box.
- Meet GM lighting performance, durability and reliability requirements.
- Comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Feature color matched to trim level.
- Offer sets and kits for common replacement parts.
- Feature assemblies, wiring harnesses and safety systems built in to most
Get your FREE GMC Estimate.
Call us at 480-968-5915 to make an appointment.
**When Genuine GMC parts are used.