Green Energy Smoothies
blender raw snack beverage dairy-free gluten-free grain-free paleo refined sugar-free soy-free sugar-free vegan vegetarian spinach6 simple ingredients make up this sweet and delicious smoothie. You can pack it full of veg and no one will know!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 3 cups raw spinach
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed [about 1/2 a medium sized melon]
- 1 cup organic green tea
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root
- Blend and enjoy!
- notes: I like to boil 8 cups of water on the stove on Sundays and throw a couple of tea bags in to steep for 10 minutes. Allow the tea to cool for a couple of hours, then fill mason jars up with the cooled tea. It makes for a great addition to on the go drinks.
- Save the remaining serving in the fridge for the next day. Or freeze for later. If you’re planning to head to the gym, or you’re a bit younger in age, feel free to have the full smoothie in one sitting, or add protein powder to the mix.
For more Recipes please